Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + AES67 + Dante™ output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Features networked control and signal routing options, plus mobile monitoring and control capabilities
- Available with or without accessories
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- AES3 output
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power